Friday 1 April 2011

Coconut bits



















I’m still a novice toward the idea of cafe chains scattered throughout Dublin: we don’t have them in Italy, so I haven’t tried all of them yet.
Two days ago I went to “Butlers Chocolate Cafè” for the first time.
Dear Lord…their chocolate, truffles and praline are just amazing!
But the real tragedy is that I tasted the coconut macaroon.
For those who don’t know what I’m talking about: it’s a ball made from a sweet egg dough and coconut, which I adore. Lots of coconut!
You take a bit and the taste spreads in your mouth filling every corner and then the coconut bits arrive and makes it all chewy chunky (I hope I can give you the idea….).
D E L I G H T F U L ! ! !
I am craving for another one ever since!
(No, I’m not being paid for the advertising)

Oh, and yes, I had coffee too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment